HOW TO PARTICIPATE
• Members are encouraged to participate.
• We also offer artists who are non-member the opportunity to exhibit their artworks.
• All artworks will be in printed POSTER and display with easel showcased at Osel Clinic.
• Participation Fee: One artwork RM100, two artworks RM180
Pertubuhan Seni Wanita Malaysia
Public Islamic Bank. Bank Acccount No.: 3212521035
• Medium: Craft/Traditional Arts, Photography, Drawing, Mixed-Media, Painting, Sculpture
• Artwork Size: not bigger than 100cm x 100cm, not smaller than A3
SUBMISSION ENTRY - PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN ONE EMAIL.
1. Submission before 24 April 2022. Digital files and Form send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Artist Biography: Short paragraph no more than 200 words.
3. High Resolution digital photo of your artworks Image file format: jpeg hires, 300dpi, not smaller than 2MB and your self-portrait photo (JPG)
4. Label Information: Your name as you would like it to appear, the title and size (cm x cm) and price of your artwork.
5. Participants need to provide artist’s biography in short description (200 words) and short video self into (mp4, max 3min).
Google Form: https://forms.gle/Mg7ovY11R31Qa51S8
Please inform us so we know that you've sent the art so we can watch for it and so that we can confirm receipt..
Contact person: Yoon Sook Fong (016-2596372) / Chiou Ling Chyi (012-401 2200) / Sally Lee (013-436 8218)
• Works with overtly pornographic, discriminatory or violent messages may be barred from submission.
• All paintings must be for sale and any sales 50% of the proceeds from the sale of each artwork will
go to the Charity Exhibition*, 10% for adminstration fee and the other 40% to the artist.
• The artist is responsible for shipping, pick-up, etc. (*Organiser not responsible for artwork delivery. )
• The organizer reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification
or any reasons thereof.
Yoon Sook Fong (016-2596372)
Chiou Ling Chyi (012-401 2200)
Sally Lee (013-436 8218)